Using the Candidate Portal to deliver personal Candidate Experience
Jysk is an international housing chain that delivers high-quality Scandinavian designs for houses and gardens. They were founded in 1979 by Lars Larsen and is today:
28,500 employees across 3,000 stores in 27 countries.
- Jysk is an international housing chain with thousands of stores and employees.
- Jysk wanted to improve candidate experience and created a transparent and personalized recruitment process.
- The candidate learning portal provides guides, videos, and tips for candidates to excel in their application process.
- A personalized experience helps Jysk exceed candidate expectations and showcase positive aspects of the company.
- Jysk's platform has been implemented in 24 countries to improve hiring quality while supporting candidates.
Improve transparency and candidate awareness
Jysk wanted a tool to improve their candidate's journey. For Camilla Lander, Employee Branding Manager at Jysk, they aimed to make the hiring experience transparent and prepare candidates for each step of the recruitment process.
Having already collaborated with Talenthub for candidate feedback, Jysk was in the market for a tool to improve their candidate experience. Consequently, Talenthub suggested that Jysk try their candidate learning portal.
Exceed Candidate Expectations
When candidates apply with Jysk, they have access to a candidate portal. The portal provides candidates with:
- A thank you for their application.
- A guide to each step of the recruitment process.
- The candidate receives videos in their native language through tailored content, breaking down the recruitment process and providing clarity and guidance.
The portal ensures applicants have the necessary preparation for their recruitment journey with Jysk. In addition, it offers support with online assessments and tips on conducting excellent video and job interviews to set candidates up for success.
The personalized guide to the recruitment process establishes a closer connection between Jysk and its candidates. As a consequence of the videos, candidates can learn more about Jysk than just a standard company presentation.
Camilla and Jysk know that they have great things to offer candidates. When they can create a more personalized candidate experience, they can exceed the candidates' expectations of the recruitment journey and highlight the type of company they are, their ambitions, and the positives working for Jysk can bring.
A modern and caring recruitment experience
Jysk understands the importance of being a market leader in candidate experience. So, having collaborated with Talenthub to build a platform capable of delivering a personal candidate experience, Jysk has rolled it out in 24 countries thus far.
For many, the recruitment process is a very stressful situation. So, when Jysk can help their candidates by establishing expectations, supporting their preparation and increasing the opportunity to perform. In that case, Jysk can extract the most out of its hiring pool and improve the company's hiring quality. Thus, making it a win-win situation.